EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The term ‘Organiser’ refers to The Pup Cup Dog Grooming Competition & Expo.
2. The terms ‘Exhibitor’ and ‘Sponsor’ include any person, firm, company, corporation or association and its employees and agents identified in the Booking Form or other written request for Exhibition Space or Sponsor.
3. A “Contract” is formed between the Organiser and Exhibitor and /or Sponsor when the Organiser accepts the signed application form or other written request and receives a deposit.
4. The Organiser reserves the right in unforeseen circumstances to amend or alter the exact site of the location of the stand.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to change the exhibition floor layout if necessary.
6. The Organiser may refuse without limitation to permit activity within the exhibition or may require cessation of particular activities at their discretion.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to specify heights of walls and coverings for display areas.
8. The Organiser may determine the hours during which the Exhibitor will have access to the exhibition venue for setting up and dismantling.
9. The Organiser will specify conditions relating to the movement of goods and displays, prior, during and after the exhibition.
10. The Organiser will accept no liability for loss or damage of equipment delivered, displayed or used by the exhibitor at the venue.
11. The Organiser and the Organising Committee reserve the right to change any part of the prospectus
Obligations and Rights of Exhibitors
12. The Exhibitor must ensure that all accounts are finalised and paid seven working days prior to the event start date.
13. The Exhibitor must use allocated space only for the display and promotion of goods and / or services within the scope of the exhibition.
14. The Exhibitor must comply with all directions or requests by the Organiser
15. The Exhibitor agrees that the Organiser will not be liable for any goods rejected by the venue or lost or damaged prior to the delivery date specified or on return. 16. The Exhibitor acknowledges that the Organiser will not be able to provide assistance in tracking lost deliveries.
17. Official contractors will be appointed by the Organiser to undertake grooming arena construction plus supply P.A equipment. All non-official contractors wishing to enter the exhibition are required to provide current Certificates of Currency for Insurance, Public Liability and WHS. Access will be denied without such documentation.
Insurance and Liability
18. All Exhibitors must have Public Liability Insurance for the period of the exhibition and must be able to produce this documentation upon booking or at the request of the Organiser prior the event.
19. Exhibitors must insure, Indemnity and hold the Organiser harmless in respect of all damages, injuries, costs, claims, demands, expenses and interest for which the Organiser may become liable, to the extent that such damages are caused by or arise from the negligent, reckless or wrongful act of Exhibitor or its representatives. 20. The Organiser, the venue and the Organising Committee cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to property sustained or occasioned from any cause whatsoever.
21. Sponsors must be exhibitors at the event.
22. Sponsorship will be confirmed when your request in writing has been received, When the organiser has confirmed the request in writing, and then full payment has been received. A letter of confirmation will be provided to confirm interest together with a tax invoice which is payable within 14 days.
23. Sponsor approval will be at the discretion of The Pup Cup Dog Grooming Competition & Expo.
24.Previous event sponsors will receive preference if multiple expressions of interest are received for any sponsorship option.
25. If requested by a sponsor and where possible; sponsors will be included in the relevant event planning and will be consulted on any pertinent matter. However, management of presentation content, schedule, speakers and information for a sponsored event ultimately remains the responsibility of The Pup Cup Dog Grooming Competition & Expo
26. Because sponsorship does not commence until payment is received, some publishing deadlines may be affected and sponsors should take this into account when planning their payment. There is no reduction in sponsorship cost if deadlines are missed.
27.Sponsorship is limited to promotion and/or advertising of sponsor product/services only.
28.Publications with sponsor advertising therein are not permitted to be utilised in any way as part of the sponsor benefit/s. 29.The Pup Cup Dog Grooming Competition & Expo reserves the right to decline any offer of sponsorship, to amend sponsorship benefits or tailor benefits as required. 30. No refunds will be issued. 31. All sponsorship activity is in consultation with the event staff Bethany Aberdour or Emily Petersen and must be approved by the event coordinator Jazz Fitzgerald. 32. Higher levels of sponsorship and the relative benefits, takes precedence over lower levels in regards to competitor product/services.
33. Sizing of any advertising is dependent on level of sponsorship taken and as advised by the organiser.
34. Payment of sponsorship indicates your acceptance of the above terms & conditions.
Payment and Cancellation
35. To confirm a booking, full payment must be received within two weeks of booking
36. Cancellation must be advised in writing.
37. No exhibitor shall occupy allocation space until all monies owing to the Organiser by the Exhibitor are paid in full.
38. The Exhibitor accepts that a cancellation fee of 50% of the total contracted cost will be retained by the organiser if cancellation occurs prior to 1 July 2020.
39. The Exhibitor accepts that if cancellation occurs on or after 1 July 2020, 100% of the contracted cost will be retained by the Organiser.